July 21, 2020
As we continue to respond to the public health concern regarding COVID-19, we want to assure you that OHC is closely monitoring all developments and taking actions to protect the health and wellness of our patients, their caregivers and our staff.
OHC’s Safety Precautions
At OHC, we want patients to know that we understand the fear of contracting COVID-19 and have been aggressively implementing measures to reduce the risk of transmission. Our team continues to follow the protocols set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Ohio Department of Health. And we have implemented additional measures:
- Call our patients before they come to the office to screen for any symptoms.
- Screen again when patients arrive at our offices.
- Take temperatures of all patients, visitors and staff.
- Require patients and designated visitors to wear masks.
- Require all staff to wear masks.
- Restrict all visitors unless required and approved.
- Arrange treatment areas, waiting rooms and office workspaces for social distancing.
- Offer telemedicine visits.
- Rigorously clean our offices.
Symptoms to Be Aware Of:
COVID-19 affects different people in different ways. Infected people have reported a wide range of symptoms – from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
Congestion or runny nose
New loss of taste or smell
Nausea or vomiting
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms or have additional questions, you should call OHC before visiting our offices for scheduled appointments at 1-888-649-4800.Comments (0)