It’s Not Too Late to Join OHC as We Light The Night to Support Leukemia & Lymphoma Survivors
Join the OHC & The Jewish Blood Cancer Center Team for Light The Night this Thurs., Oct. 13, 2016. There’s still time to register your team; just click here.
WKRC-TV 12 Health Reporter Liz Bonis writes about Light The Night and how this fundraiser supports survivors. She also interviews OHC Hematologist/Oncologist Dr. Jim Essell, who serves as medical director for the Blood Cancer Center. Read the article and watch the interview here.
705 East Pete Rose Way, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Next to Sawyer Point Park on the Cincinnati riverfront
7:00 pm (OHC is a proud sponsor of this event)
An Evening Full of Fun:
• Join your colleagues and friends at the OHC/BCC Tent
• Pre-walk festivities begin at 5:30 pm with free food, refreshments, and kid-friendly area
• Fireworks Show at the end of the walk
Raise $100 in Donations and be Recognized with:
• A Light The Night T-shirt
• An illuminated Light The Night balloon in red (supporters), white (survivors), or gold (in memory of a loved one)