OHC Is Your Oncology Medical Home
As your partner in care, we want to ensure quick and timely access when you need answers and immediate care. Your OHC oncologist, your personal physician, and our staff make up the committed care team for all of your oncology medical needs. We have several options to quickly get your medical concerns answered and addressed. Please call us first when seeking medical advice or looking for answers around your cancer care.
- Urgent Office Visits: Our same-day urgent office visits are available 7 days a week
- Triage Navigation: The highly trained oncology nurses in our call center are able to receive your calls Mon-Fri from 7am to 5:30pm
- Weekend Care: We’re available on weekends for side effects, symptoms related to treatment, or other symptoms that need immediate attention
- My Chart Patient Portal: For medical questions that can be answered the same day by your OHC Oncology Medical Home care team, the OHC My Chart patient portal is available (and accessible at the top of every page of our website) 24 hours a day, every day.
Our Toll-Free Phone Number is:
- 1- 800-710-4674
Call OHC First if You Experience:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Pain at your IV site
- Or have any questions or concerns related to your medical care
Call 911 First if You Experience:
- Sudden onset of shortness of breath
- Chest pain
We will be providing you with a wallet card at your next visit that contains the above information. Please be sure to ask your provider for your Oncology Medical Home contact card.
In the coming months, we’ll be talking more about our Oncology Medical Home (OMH) program and how it ensures more effective, efficient cancer care. For now, you can read up on what Oncology Medical Home is and how it benefits you here.