March 17, 2020
To Our OHC Patients and Their Families,
We understand the uncertainty and stress that the coronavirus has caused everyone worldwide. All our daily lives have been affected by this situation. As your cancer care provider, we want you to be cautious but also remain calm as we continue to care for you during this time.
Every day, we follow CDC guidelines to protect you from the flu and other illnesses. During this unusual situation, we have added measures to allow you to continue to receive treatment in a safe environment. This includes:
- Calling patient before their scheduled visit to screen them before they come to the office
- Asking patient and caregivers to call us before they come to the office if they have symptoms
- Screening all patients and their caregivers when they arrive at the front desk
- Limiting patients to one caregiver in the exam room
- Restricting everyone except patients from the treatment suite
- Restricting non-essential vendors in our offices
- Implementing additional cleaning per CDC guidelines at all our offices
At OHC, you are more than patients and caregivers to us. You are members of our family, and as such, we are committed to surrounding you with the support you need during this special time so you can focus on getting well. Please contact us any time at 1-888-649-4800 if you have any questions regarding your care and safety.
D. Randolph Drosick, MD
Elizabeth H. Levick, MD
Chair, OHC Board of Directors
Executive Director, OHC