My Care Plus is an easy-to-navigate, secure web portal designed especially for patients. My Care Plus is an extension of your OHC doctor’s office. It helps you understand your care, test results, and treatment plan through your computer or mobile device access.
Once enrolled, you can access your personal health record on your computer or mobile device (smart phone, iPad). You will have the ability to review, save and print your health information and share it with your family and caregivers if you want. You no longer have to contact your OHC doctor’s office to get this information. It’s easily accessible anytime you need it.
Here’s a listing of the information you can see on My Care Plus:
- Details about your diagnosis
- Any indicated health concerns
- Medications you have been prescribed and are currently taking
- Reported allergies
- Lab results – once reviewed and approved by your doctor
- You can communicate with your OHC care team
To get started, at your first OHC appointment, tell our team member at the front desk you want to sign up for My Care Plus. They will provide you with information on how to use the program and refer to the steps below.
How to Sign Up
Signing up for My Care Plus is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3:
- Stop by the front desk at your next appointment and ask to be enrolled.
- The staff will enroll you in the program.
- You are ready to start communicating.
How To Use
You can send and receive messages through the Message Center on My Care Plus. To begin:
- Log in:
- Log in at MyCarePlusOnline.com
- Click the “Message Center” link
- To send a message:
- Click Compose Message from the menu
- Select your doctor, type in the subject and message, then click Send
- To see and reply to your received messages:
- Click the Inbox link
- Click anywhere on the message to open and read
- To reply to a message, click “Reply Message” box at the bottom, type your message, and click “Reply”
- Your care team will make every attempt to respond to your messages quickly, but some responses may take up to 48 hours.
- A staff member, such as a nurse or administrative staff, may respond to your message on behalf of your doctor.
- Do not use My Care Plus for emergencies.
If you have questions regarding enrollment in My Care Plus, please contact your OHC doctor’s office.
If you need help using the Message Center, please contact My Care Plus Support by email at support@MyCarePlusOnline.com or call 1-855-887-6788.