For your convenience, OHC offers specialized pharmacy services for our patients. OHC pharmacists are experts in cancer drug therapies, are available to answer questions, fill prescriptions, and even arrange to have your infusion therapy right in the comfort of your own home. OHC offers a retail pharmacy, infusion pharmacy and a clinical trial pharmacy.
OHC Pharmacy Services are offered exclusively to OHC patients, representing an unmatched benefit to you that is integrated with OHC’s commitment to comprehensive care and patient safety. OHC pharmacists work directly with doctors, nurses, patients and caregivers to ensure the proper selection, distribution, administration and monitoring of medications.
We put special emphasis on supporting you throughout your medication treatment and are committed to providing you with specialized, high-quality, cost-effective and convenient care. We will help you navigate through insurance authorizations and financial issues to make sure you get the medication you need. Working with OHC, you can be confident that you have a team of highly skilled, caring professionals on your side helping you through each step of treatment and recovery.
The OHC Pharmacy allows your OHC doctor to send your medication orders directly to an experienced OHC oncology pharmacist. This provides you with accuracy, speed and seamless medication fills and refills. You can order your medication from any location by calling us toll free at 1-888-649-4800. We’ll have it waiting for you for pick-up or we’ll have it delivered right to your door the next business day – at no extra charge.
BENEFITS OF THE OHC PHARMACY INCLUDE:
- Knowledgeable pharmacists specializing in chemotherapy and supportive care based on your diagnosis
- Convenient home care and prescription delivery
- Most major insurance plans are accepted but please let us check for you to confirm
- Financial assistance and expertise in obtaining co-pay assistance for those who need it
Retail Pharmacy provides you with specialty medications not available at other local pharmacies and offers free, direct home delivery for oral chemotherapy.
- Oral chemotherapy as well as anti-nausea and pain medication, filled on-site at OHC’s Blue Ash office available for pickup or no cost delivery to your home.
- Reminder phone calls and direct communication with nurses and doctors for prescription refills.
- Financial assistance and help navigating your prescription insurance coverage for oral chemotherapy.
Infusion Pharmacy provides you with continuity of care and chemotherapy treatment, IV antibiotics and hydration in the comfort of your own home.
- Chemotherapy treatment and supportive medications that often can be administered right in your own home.
- Continuation of care from the treatment suite to your home.
- 24-hour availability and support for all infusion therapy patients.
CLINICAL TRIAL PHARMACY
Clinical Trial Pharmacy provides information about promising new investigational therapies.
- An information source regarding investigational drug product use and administration.
- A leader in the newest treatments
- A proud partner with the Sarah Cannon Research Institute.
For more information or assistance, please contact us at 1-888-649-4800.
Disclaimer: OHC is not an online pharmacy, nor are we associated with any online pharmacy. You cannot order or purchase any medications through our website.