Pink Ribbon Girls: No One Travels The Road Alone
Who are the Pink Ribbon Girls?
Pink Ribbon Girls was created by women with breast cancer to support and empower others who are currently in the fight against breast and reproductive cancers. We strive to balance the fear and uncertainty that breast and women’s reproductive cancers bring to individuals and families by providing free direct services to people throughout Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus Metro areas of Ohio.
What are some of the services you provide?
Pink Ribbon Girls provides the following services:
- Healthy Meals – Meals which target the nutrients a cancer patient needs, prepared by executive chefs and professionally delivered to your home
- Housecleaning – Provided by professional, bonded and insured cleaning services
- Rides to Treatment – Provided by our own transportation specialists
- Peer Support – Offering you the support you need in the community you are in
What are the requirements to get assistance?
We serve those with any stage of breast and women’s reproductive cancers and there are no age restrictions and no income restrictions.
In which areas do you serve?
We help people affected by breast and women’s reproductive cancers throughout Dayton, Cincinnati and Columbus Metro areas of Ohio.
How can I request help or get more information?
You can all us at 877-269-5367, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our web site pinkribbongirls.org and complete the form under the Contact tab.
How can I help?
Volunteer. We constantly get asked “How can I help?” and our best answer is this, “Be present!” Our volunteers are the backbone of Pink Ribbon Girls fundraising and community minded efforts. Through volunteer and PRG advocate support, our signature and third party events are staffed with people just like you. People that want to make a difference in the lives of our clients. To learn more about our volunteer opportunities:
- Join our “PRG Volunteers” Facebook Group page
- Contact a Regional Community Partnership Manager
- Sign up online Pink Ribbon Girls
Donate. We also accept monetary donations. Pink Ribbon Girls is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization which relies on the generosity of corporations, organizations and individuals for financial support. Monetary donations helps with services such as our “In the Fight” program, which offers two months of services to clients currently undergoing breast or women’s reproductive cancer treatment for non-metastatic cancers
- $96 feeds a family of four for one week
- $80 provides housecleaning for one week
- $1700 provides meals and housecleaning throughout treatment