May 13, 2020
To Our OHC Patients and Their Families,
As we enter a new phase of COVID-19 and businesses begin to open, more people will be out interacting with one another. At OHC, we will continue to follow safety precautions to protect our patients, their caregivers and our staff.
OHC will continue following these practices at our offices as established by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the Ohio Department of Health. We will continue to:
- Call our patients before they come to the office to screen for any symptoms.
- Wear masks and ask that our patients and visitors wear masks.
- Limit one visitor to be in attendance for an office visit and restrict visitors in the treatment suite.
- Arrange treatment areas, waiting rooms and office workspaces for social distancing.
- Take temperatures when you arrive at our offices.
- Offer telemedicine video visits.
- Rigorously clean our offices.
Working together, our OHC doctors and staff continue to provide exceptional cancer care to our patients. We are proud of our healthcare heroes for their dedication and commitment throughout this challenging time. We are also extremely grateful for our patients who helped support our staff by willingly wearing protective masks and following our precaution guidelines.
At OHC, we are committed to surrounding you with the support you need so you can focus on getting well. Please contact us any time at 1-888-649-4800 if you have any questions.
D. Randolph Drosick, MD
Elizabeth H. Levick, MD
Chair, OHC Board of Directors
Executive Director, OHC