OHC continues to seek great team members. During the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, our processes for recruiting may take longer than typical. We encourage candidates to continue to apply for roles that are of interest. We are actively recruiting but recognize that our process may take a month or more during this time. Thank you for your interest in OHC.
At OHC, we have one common goal: to improve the lives of adults diagnosed with cancer and blood disorders. To do this, we are committed to surrounding our patients and their families with the support and strength they need to get well.
OHC is the region’s largest independent cancer care group comprised of more than 50 doctors and advanced practice providers specializing in the areas of medical oncology, hematology, radiation oncology, gynecologic oncology, blood and marrow transplants, and clinical research. All total, OHC employs more than 360 professionals.
When you join OHC, you’ll be part of a collaborative team that works together to create a work environment that is engaging, innovative, and compassionate, and creates a place for professional growth and learning. This allows everyone at OHC to come together and support the healing of our patients.
Your hard work, skills and dedication to our patients and each other won’t go unnoticed. We value these attributes because they are key to the delivery of excellent care and fostering our mission of being the preferred cancer provider in the region.
Our patients often tell us we’re like a family to them. It’s because at OHC, we care about our patients and their families, and their feelings, struggles, and successes. If you are called to serve patients in a warm, caring environment, please view our current job opportunities and consider joining the OHC team. You will be redirected to our careers page on usoncology.com. Make sure you are using Chrome and not Internet Explorer.VIEW CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
“I like the comradery among the staff, not only in my department, but among all of the departments. I also enjoy the relationships we build with the patients and their families. They are absolutely my daily inspiration for both work and other aspects of my life. It’s an incredible honor to be a part of their journey through the tough spots and the victories!”
– Amanda, Medical Assistant Supervisor
What We Offer
- Monday-Friday, daytime work schedules
- Opportunity for occasional weekend work and overtime
- Competitive pay rates
If you work 20 hours per week or more:
- Paid time off
- Eight company-paid holidays
- Uniform allowance
- Education/tuition assistance
- Paid education days
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Financial recognition of advanced certifications for nurses and medical assistants
- Comprehensive wellness program with opportunities to earn discounts on insurance premiums, gym memberships, and more
- Potential to earn free fitness devices and gift cards for various retailers
- Free annual biometric screening
- Choice of three health insurance plans, which all include 98% of area physicians and all hospitals in network
- Choice of two dental plans
- Choice of two vision coverage plans
- Life Insurance paid by the company
- Short and long-term disability
- 401K match/contribution paid by the company
- Voluntary insurance plans including accident, critical illness, legal assistance, additional life and LTD insurance.
Please view our current job opportunities and consider joining the OHC team. You will be redirected to our careers page on usoncology.com. Make sure you are using Chrome and not Internet Explorer.
OHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, or other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.