Delicious Banana Milkshake Recipe
Not hungry? Maybe you can drink your nutrition today. But don’t healthy drinks taste like chalk? Not if you know what to make and how to make it. Here’s a great recipe for a banana milkshake you’re going to love…and it’s simple ingredients will love you back.
What you’ll need:
- 1 whole ripe banana, sliced
- Vanilla extract (a few drops)
- 1 cup of milk
- A blender
- Blend all of your ingredients at high speed until it’s smooth
What you get:
- 1 serving (about 2 cups)
- 255 calories if made with whole milk
- 226 calories if made with 2% milk
- 190 calories if made with skim milk
- 9 grams of protein
- 1 flavorful lack-of-appetite-busting treat that goes down smooth and easy
For more fantastic recipes, just visit our blog. We’ll be posting new recipes from time to time that are easy-to-make, nutritious, and absolutely delicious.
In fact, we encourage you to comment below and share your own cancer-fighting recipes with our readers. Who knows? We might even feature some of them on our Blog.