April 6, 2020
To Our OHC Patients and Their Families,
As we continue through the coronavirus situation, our commitment to you, our patients and caregivers, has only strengthened. As the largest independent adult cancer practice in the region, our offices are still open, and we continue to care for and support patients like you who are fighting cancer and blood disorders.
We’ve recently added these steps to the many precautions we already have in place:
- OHC has established telemedicine capabilities so that our existing patients can have access to our doctors for virtual visits from their home. All of our providers are able to offer this service. For more information, please click here.
- OHC has implemented temperature screening on all patients and visitors who come to our offices.
- OHC will be providing patients with homemade masks as available since the CDC and ODH have recommended these for patients.
As always, we continue to follow CDC guidelines to protect you from the flu and other illnesses. We continue to follow the necessary precautions to help protect from the coronavirus. This includes:
- Rigorous cleaning at all our offices
- Setting up treatment areas for social distancing
- Calling patients before their scheduled visit to screen them before they come to the office and upon arrival
- Screening all visitors
- Restricting everyone except patients from the treatment suite
- Limiting patients to one caregiver in the exam room
At OHC, we consider it an honor and a privilege to care for you, not only during this unusual situation, but always. We appreciate the trust you have bestowed upon us and we remain committed to surrounding you with the support you need during this challenging time, so you can focus on getting well. Please contact us any time at 1-888-649-4800 if you have any questions regarding your care and safety, and click here for COVID-19 information and resources.
D. Randolph Drosick, MD
Elizabeth H. Levick, MD
Chair, OHC Board of Directors
Executive Director, OHC