OHC physicians use a variety of the advanced imaging technologies available to diagnose and treat cancer. Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses high doses of radiation to kill cancer cells or stop their growth.
Your OHC radiation oncologist will:
- Explain the cancer diagnosis and stage (the extent of the cancer)
- Develop, discuss, deliver, and direct all treatment options and a recommended treatment strategy
- Work with a multi-disciplinary care team who specialize in different areas of care but work together
- Maintain your quality of life by managing pain and other symptoms or side effects
- Listen to your needs while delivering world-class quality and compassionate care
For more information about radiation therapy, call us at 1-800-710-4674 and we’ll connect you with one of our doctors who specializes in radiation therapy.