OHC Specialty Retail Pharmacy
4350 Malsbary Road, Suite 203, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
Hours: 8:30 a.m. — 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday
For your convenience, OHC offers specialized pharmacy services exclusively to OHC patients, representing an unmatched benefit to you that is integrated with OHC’s commitment to comprehensive care and patient safety. OHC pharmacists are members of your care team who work directly with your OHC doctors and nurses to ensure the proper selection, distribution, administration and monitoring of your medications. They provide education and are available to answer your questions.
OHC puts special emphasis on supporting you throughout your medication treatment and is committed to providing you with specialized, high-quality, cost-effective and convenient care. Members of the OHC pharmacy team will help you navigate through insurance authorizations and financial issues to make sure you get the medication you need. Working with OHC, you can be confident that you have a team of highly skilled, caring professionals on your side helping you through each step of treatment and recovery.
OHC’s Retail Pharmacy is a service exclusively for OHC patients. It allows your OHC doctor to send your medication orders directly to an experienced OHC oncology pharmacist. This provides you with accuracy, speed and seamless medication fills and refills. You can order your medication from any location by calling us at 513-936-5376. We’ll have it ready for you for pick-up or we’ll deliver it right to your door – at no charge to you.
- Speed: OHC patients receive specialty cancer medications within 2-5 business days, much faster than other pharmacies
- Side Effects Management: When dosage needs to be changed, the OHC pharmacist has immediate access to the patient’s records and can coordinate with the patient’s oncology care team in real time
- Other benefits of the OHC Retail Pharmacy:
- OHC has a dedicated oncology pharmacy team available to answer any question you may have
- OHC pharmacists follow up with patients for medication refill reminders and to discuss any concerns
- OHC nurses call every patient within seven days of starting a new therapy
- OHC delivers oral chemotherapy medications and supportive medications to patients’ homes at no charge
- OHC helps with financial assistance and insurance coverage for oral chemotherapy
The OHC Pharmacy received accreditation from the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC) which certifies that the OHC Pharmacy has demonstrated a commitment to providing high quality care and services to consumers through compliance with ACHC’s nationally recognized standards for accreditation and is granted distinction in oncology.
Disclaimer: OHC is not an online pharmacy, nor are we associated with any online pharmacy. You cannot order or purchase any medications through our website.