Third Annual Cancer Chopped Champions!
Presented by OHC and Cancer Support Community
- Jennifer Gerson, MD, OHC radiation oncologist
- Ajit Gubbi, DO, OHC gynecologic oncologist
- Robin Baliszewski, OHC Patient
- Maureen Riopelle, OHC Patient
Wednesday, September 19
6:30 – 7:30pm
Edwin H. Greene Intermediate Middle School
5200 Aldine Dr. Blue Ash 45242
Join us for fun, education and laughter as four OHC “chefs” battle their way to victory by preparing delicious cancer-fighting dishes in the hopes of becoming the next Cancer Chopped Champion!
RSVP: This event fills quickly so please RSVP to the Cancer Support Community at 513-791-4060.
- Kimberly Johnson, OHC patient and 2017 Cancer Chopped Champion (in the center of the picture above to the far right)
- Rhonda C. Marcotte, Chef/Owner, Flash in the Personal Pan Chef Service
- John Sacco, MD, OHC radiation oncologist and 2016 Cancer Chopped Champion
- David Waterhouse, MD, MPH, OHC medical oncologist and 2017 Cancer Chopped Champion contestant
- Patrick Ward, MD, PhD, OHC medical oncologist and 2017 Cancer Chopped Champion contestant
OHC (Oncology Hematology Care) has been fighting cancer on the front lines for more than three decades. We are the region’s leading experts in the treatment of nearly every form of adult cancer and complex blood disorder. OHC offers the latest medical, gynecologic and radiation therapy, and is always seeking better treatment options through participation in clinical trials. At its heart, our approach to cancer care is simple – to surround you with everything you need so you can focus on what matters most: beating cancer. For more information about services and careers at OHC, call 1-888-649-4800.
For more than 25 years, Cancer Support Community has brought support, education and hope to thousands of people impacted by cancer in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky region. In 2009, the national organization joined forces with a very similar organization, Gilda’s Club Worldwide, creating a global network of more than 50 affiliates offering support at more than 150 locations, the largest professionally led nonprofit network of cancer support worldwide. Through cutting-edge psychosocial, behavioral and survivorship research, CSC works to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community. 513-791-4060